Introducing MyCore 8C Technology: A perfect combination of natural sound and direct streaming.
Rexton’s new MyCore platform combines the best of two worlds: direct audio streaming from iPhone and advanced binaural signal processing that allows wearers to hear more comfortably and naturally. We’re especially proud to introduce an amazing new feature, My Voice, which allows wearers to hear their own voice naturally.
MyCore 8C technology is available in both RIC and BTE models. Wearers can now enjoy a truly individualized hearing experience.
Technology for MyCore 8C
MyCore hearing aids have a combination of new features that give wearers everything they need to enjoy a natural hearing experience.
Feature: Connects MyCore hearing aids to iPhone. With Smart Transmitter 2.4, MyCore devices connect directly to TV and any other Bluetooth® devices. Smart Mic can be used as a microphone or as an interface to Bluetooth-enabled phones for even more streaming options.
Benefit: Easier connectivity for all wearers.
Feature: Identifies each user’s own voice and specifically processes it to distinguish it from other speakers as well as environmental sounds.
Benefit: Experience the natural sound of one's voice.
Feature: Maintains the natural loudness of the target speaker compared to competing voices in the environment.
Benefit: Easier one-on-one listening in noisy situations.
Feature: A technology that allows for very narrow directional listening beam focusing on the front.
Benefit: Improves the signal-to-noise ratio indifficult listening environments.
Intelligent Feedback Preventer
Feature: Identifies feedback at a high speed.
Benefit: Prevents any whistling.
Feature: Increases the dynamic range of sounds.
Benefit: Enhance sound quality, especially important when listening to music.
New Bluetooth® connectivity allows wearers to stream music and phone calls from an iPhone directly to the MyCore hearing instruments. Stream audio from the TV with the Smart Transmitter 2.4 accessory or discreetly control the hearing instruments with free apps for Android and iOS smartphones. Chat
hands-free from most Bluetooth® –enabled devices with the Smart Mic accessory.
Smart Direct App
- A remote control app available for both iPhone and Android smartphones to control volume, programs, microphone pattern adjustment and more.
- A small remote microphone that uses Bluetooth® to stream the speakers voice to the MyCore devices. It also offers hands-free operation for Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Can be used as a remote control.
- Can be used as a companion microsphone to directly stream live conversations to the hearing aids.
Smart Transmitter 2.4
- A versatile device that connects TVs and streams the audio directly to MyCore hearing aids providing Dolby Digital sound.
CROS RIC 8C
- Our wireless CROS solution for unilateral hearing loss. It comes in the sturdy 312 housing and is compatible with all MyCore wireless devices.
- Provides a permanent wireless sound transmission
- Uses energy-efficient Wireless Sync technology resulting in a longer battery run-time.
Smart Key Remote
- Small, discreet, convenient remote control with easy to use buttons.
- For use with MyCore, TruCore and Essential1 products.